Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

rexcrk

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
I just scrolled all over and ..um... what was this post in reference to?
Someone posted a previous message saying that they got a DVD of Statler and Waldrof From the Balcony from one of the Muppet performers and they thought it might've been from Steve Whitmire (or something like that)

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
"You're so old, your inner-child is on MediCare!" That was a great start to this weeks show.

Other highlights, Switzerland, Antarctica, Mars, and the return of Sam! He actually opens his mouth when he speaks on this one, so that's a plus!

Still missing actual trailers though, and I'm still not sure why Waldorf sounds like that. All in all though, another great way to stave off my hunger for anything new & Muppety.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OMG!!!! That was awesome!! All the different contries were HILLARIOUS!! And then Indaiana and Sam! That was so great! And was it me, or did Sam sound a little better this time around? Oh well...:smirk: A very great ep. IMO the best of Yerrid and Massey! :smile:

MWoO

Reaction score
Anyone notice that the aliens were the same design as theo nes from the Johnathan Winters epiosode of TMS?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Poor Indiana. I never realized that not that many movies took place in that particular state. (Of course, I couldn't really picture Spider-Man taking place there; their cities aren't as big as New York's.:smile: ) I could sympathize, since only a couple of movies that starred Andy Griffith and Billy Bob Thorton were shot (and took place) in my home state.

I really like S & W's review on films. They should be putting Ebert and Roeper online, and let our hecklers have their television time.

beaker

Reaction score
Simply brilliant. It had all the wacky random offbeat stuff I love about the Muppets. Maybe the new years resolution of the writers was no more lame episodes? The S&W around the world was simply glorious.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
beaker said:
Simply brilliant. It had all the wacky random offbeat stuff I love about the Muppets. Maybe the new years resolution of the writers was no more lame episodes? The S&W around the world was simply glorious.
I'm agreeing with you. The whole time I was just "...whaaa?" :crazy: It was brilliant. I laughed like every 5 seconds. It was crazy muppet fun. And I love how it had pretty much nothing to do with movies, at all. Exactly what I'd expect when the muppets review movies! :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Loved it too. I liked the bloopers at the end of it. Those were pretty funny. I hope to see more of this then having them talking about the movies. Random stuff is what the Muppets are good at. Keep it up Disney.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Another great one. Loved Sam's quick disclaimer. But, I miss the movie reviews. There should be at least one review.

Any idea who's the writers yet? Would love to see some credits in these. Someone out there knows and is reading this. Would love for them to post it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm wondering where all these gorgious puppets are coming rom! I mean, they must have a nice little budget for that show to keep getting new puppets there! I dont recal any of them from revious movies (Yes, Ivan was in Mwoo, and the director guy was in VMC but...Hey! Don't look at me as if I was a Muppet-knowledge-nerd! Er...PrawnCracker told me all this, yup)

~Beau