Spider-Man 2

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel the same way about seeing Spider-Man 2 the second time? I mean, it was awesome the first time, but it wasn't near the experience the second time. :sympathy:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hmm, I thought it was all the more the great experience the second time around! :smile:

But then again, I'm one of those guys that can watch a movie over and over, 86 billion times in a row, and I still love it as much as the first time I saw it. Especially when it's a really great show like Spidey 2 is!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Course I always try to see it with different people the first few times I see a movie at the theatre.

It just adds to the experience to know that the people you're with are getting to see it (and love it) for the first time!

:big_grin:

Drum Eater

Reaction score
Obviously movies effect different people different ways...I really didn't like it the second time around. I've only seen it twice...maybe three is the charm! But I don't think I can get myself to watch it again. I find it the same way with the first movie. It doesn't hold my interest on repeat viewings. :sleep: