Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny you should report this Slackbot... Cause it turns out that
rikaabhisa is a duplicate of nhallevin—whom you reported last time with the bootleg download of The Purge.

These idiots just never learn. *Blasts some of the inedible Arbuckle doughballs at the spamturds.

Drtooth

Reaction score
These idiots just never learn. *Blasts some of the inedible Arbuckle doughballs at the spamturds.
They never need to learn. They just make more accounts, over and over, all on different devices so you can't even ban them for good when you block their ips.

If deleting the threads is all we can do, it's still better than letting them stay there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Deleting threads and cleaning the offending parties' posts/accounts when multiples arise are rully all I can do since I don't know how to block IP's nor am I able to ban people who continue obnoxious behavior after the "Spam Cleaner" button/link has disappeared from a user's profile after they've been members here for a couple of months or so.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, already booted out rehan mughal with his crud and that other multiple account bootleg movie jerk.

Happy Canada Day to everybody else.
*Goes to fetch :smile: and :embarrassed: in Saskatchewan.

Edit: And in true Canada Day honors... Ziffle! ! !

rowlfy662

Reaction score
someone called icy has posted a how to watch Dexter series 8 in the action figures part of the forum