Songs You Can't Stand

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Definitely not. I mean I know it sounds awful, but every time I hear that song I keep thinking, "Kid, go home and be with your mother, stop worrying about the freakin shoes!" Lol
Not just that - I think it's absolutely ridiculous that a guy who walks around without shoes would be so specific about people's footwear upon entry to Heaven.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really can't stand the song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". It's just a really annoying song in my opinion.
I liked that American Idol spoof on the Shrek 2 DVD where the Ugly Stepsister (voiced by Larry King) attempted to sing that song, THAT was hilarious, but yeah, not too crazy about theactual song, and surprisingly (at least Drtooth might think so), I didn't care for when The Chipettes covered it either.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Not just that - I think it's absolutely ridiculous that a guy who walks around without shoes would be so specific about people's footwear upon entry to Heaven.
Lol, that too. I mean I know it's about a little kid, but I would have said, "Kid, Mommy does not need nice shoes to get into Heaven! Who is teaching you this stuff?!" I mean seriously! Lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually I hate to admit it, but you know what I said about how I've come to dislike "Brown-Eyed Girl"? I'm afraid the Paul McCartney/Stevie Wonder duet "Ebony and Ivory" falls into that same categoryfor me as well.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
A personal least favorite song of mine is "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz, because it appears as if I cannot go to any event on my campus, be it sporting event or party, without hearing it. Plus, nobody really "waves their hands up in the air sometimes". You'd look really silly doing that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What??? Come on, how could you hate that song? It's wonderful!
Again, it's fallen into that category where when you hear it over and over and over and over and over again, you just get sick of it, and that's what's happened, I've heard it over and over and over and over and over again, and I've gotten sick of it.

I'm close to feeling the same about "Break Even" by The Script because for a period there like earlier int he year or so, one of our local radio stations literally played that song every single day.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Again, it's fallen into that category where when you hear it over and over and over and over and over again, you just get sick of it, and that's what's happened, I've heard it over and over and over and over and over again, and I've gotten sick of it.

.......Alright fine, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Haha and I thought I was the only one who dislikes "The Christmas Shoes"

I think everyone pretty much covered it. Heck with the shoes, man! Go home to your dying mother and hold her hand. Sweet gesture nothing...

I could go on and on about terrible Christmas songs... hate the Elton John one (and I like Elton John to an extent)... I have no idea what it's called but the full actual version of the song "Happy Holidays... may the calender keep bringing Happy Holidays to you..." (the Muppet Family Christmas one THANKFULLY cuts out before the terrible rest of the song)... 85% of the half donkeyed versions of the Christmas Song (only a few have mastered it)... uh... there's a certain cover of Sleigh Ride and Let it Snow I can't take... I mean, I'm not a huge Christmas music fan.

Conversely, the one Christmas Song I can't stand NOT listening to is Snoopy and the Red Baron. I go NUTS waiting for them to play that every year... I have to sit through all those lemon songs they make to sell bad albums and pump into stores so you can keep buying garbage, only for them to play it like once, I miss it, and never hear it played again. That's the ONLY song that puts me in the Christmas mood!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think everyone pretty much covered it. Heck with the shoes, man! Go home to your dying mother and hold her hand. Sweet gesture nothing...
Exactly, case closed, lol.

Conversely, the one Christmas Song I can't stand NOT listening to is Snoopy and the Red Baron.
I just heard that for the first time on Pandora the other day. Very cool!