Something of a ponder...

BorkBork

Reaction score
9/11 is 911...911 was definately buzy this day. Did the terrorist have this in mind, you think?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Matt RESPONDS!

Cory - LoL Being John Malcovich. I thought of that between tears the first time I saw it. Then once I cried my lot I dried my eyes and laughed at how Doc would sound yelling "ITS MY HEAD!!!!" hehe.

Warrick and the English - (thats my new hardcore punk band, by the way. hehe) Although your way or writting does make more sense, ya gotsta remember, were Americans. We are stubborn in our ways. I think ever since we left England we wrote it differently, just to *tick* you guys off. :smile:

Skeeter - The Fraggles need to remain their same ages. It is only fitting. Imagine Big Bird suddenly ageing after 9/11. He'd be a father by now! (hehe)

Bork - Who the heck knows what those terrorist jerks were thinking. I'm sure that thought passed through their mind though. I remember hearing a report on TV talk about that the very day it happened (9/11 being 911, that is).

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
I just thought of this, You guys say it wrong.

We say, 11th Day of the 9th Month.

And you would say 9th Month and 11th day ?

I think the first one makes more sence.

see ya
Well it only makes more sense if you say it that way, naturally. But when you discuss dates strictly by numbers, you say the month first, then the day, then the year.

So, 9/11/01 is obviously September 11th, 2001, whereas 11/9/01 could be interpreted as November 9th, 2001, since in America the month comes first---that pinpoints the date more, cause there is no vagueness or confusion knowin' that the month is first.

I had a point, but now I feel like I'm not makin' as much sense...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ehm, Professor Byron, please step down...

hehehehe :smile:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*that's Byrons rendition of a smiley face free-fall sky diving*

:big_grin: hehe

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well they don't show it, but he does have a lovely parachute upon his final descent. Although I guess technically any time during a fall is the descent, so in essance he's in a state of perpetual final descent-ing. Wow...Motorhead.

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL...the continuation of my thesis explained the construction of the pyrmids in great detail, but Nooo, you couldn't listen to my "falling down" speach for one bleedin' minute could you PROFESSOR?!

:big_grin: hehehe

-Matt