Something I noticed about the TV spots

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Yeah, they don't usually get much mention, though I SWEAR I did see TV adverts with certain Looney Tunes shorts back in the day (at the very least, Pullet Surprise with Cats don't Dance).
I mentioned that I saw some advertised, mainly Chariots of Fur with Richie Rich, and only once seeing a TV ad for Carrotblanca with The Great Panda Adventure. I saw a print ad for Superior Duck, and I thought that short came with Cats Don't Dance (or maybe it was Carpool, but then I recall knowing that a WB short came with Cats Don't Dance, and I never saw that film... How'd I know...???).

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm just pointing this out because I forgot one element of the movie's release.

How come there's no shout out to the Toy Story short in these things? I know certain TV spots for Cars had reference to the short that was before it. I'd consider that being a nice double selling point, Come for the Muppets, stay for Toy Story. That is, the Toy Story short's still happening, right?
pfft! we've seen AT LEAST 8 Muppet movie TV spots telling that theres a "Toy Story Toon" short playing before the Muppets! :shifty:

Drtooth

Reaction score
pfft! we've seen AT LEAST 8 Muppet movie TV spots telling that theres a "Toy Story Toon" short playing before the Muppets! :shifty:
You read that I actually started seeing them a week ago a week ago, right?

beaker

Reaction score
You read that I actually started seeing them a week ago a week ago, right?
I don't know why reviews say it's not that good. The 30 second preview made it look amazing, but it could be just because for personal reasons it really appeals to me(the premise of it)

I loved the point of Hawaiian Vacation, as it harkens back to the Muppet Babies and Rugrats idea of imagination, something I still strongly believe in and promote.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i found it ok..it was a cute story, but i really wasnt dead set on seeing this...in fact i completely forgot it was attached, in my mindset was more going for the muppets