Some of the gang in the Electric Mayhem bus

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't like it...I Love it!!! Your rendition of Fozzie is PerFect!!! And Rowlf looking at the map is so in character, and right! Is that a hammock? Is anyone asleep in it???

I was just wondering, why did you poick these charcters? I don't recall seeing Cliff in the bus at any point.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well I picked Clifford there because we never have seen him in the bus. I threw in Beaker for the heck of it, although I was about to do Johnny and Sal with Fozzie and Rowlf.

As for the hammock thing, I don't know what it is. But I did find some Muppets from Space pictures of the interior of the Electric Mayhem bus and it had a hammock or net in there. What's in the hammock/net is some bags and nothing more.

ryan

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
the hammock/nets run down both sides of The Bus at window top level and hold many pieces of eyecandy, swimfins and mask, a ukalalee marked on the back ( gonzoes room), a purse, house slippers. The passenger side above the windows has a shelf running the entire length of windows and has among other things a cheese grater on it. these were eyecandy, things to keep your mind and eyes busy so you didn't see the mechanics of the muppets?
roger
ps: The Bus went to j/s prom this year with three lovely young ladies :halo: and two young men. it will also be displayed at litchfield illinois the 13th of august at the WallMart store for :concern: prevent blindness and the childrens miracle network fund drive.