Barry Lee
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2003
- Messages
- 2,565
- Reaction score
- 21
Hey Ya'll!
Well, I am the cartoonist for our school newspaper and I wanna show ya'll what stuff I did...
http://my.highschooljournalism.org/nc/killdevilhills/ffhs/article.cfm?eid=5598&aid=83785
I won an award for this one...
http://my.highschooljournalism.org/nc/killdevilhills/ffhs/article.cfm?eid=5598&aid=83607
Here's another...
http://my.highschooljournalism.org/nc/killdevilhills/ffhs/article.cfm?eid=5191&aid=77120
Here's a few more not on the newspaper...
This one's water color and marker:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/kermittheforg/Girl.jpg
This one is just random...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/kermittheforg/political.jpg
And, this is me:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/kermittheforg/face.jpg
Tell me what ya think!
Well, I am the cartoonist for our school newspaper and I wanna show ya'll what stuff I did...
http://my.highschooljournalism.org/nc/killdevilhills/ffhs/article.cfm?eid=5598&aid=83785
I won an award for this one...
http://my.highschooljournalism.org/nc/killdevilhills/ffhs/article.cfm?eid=5598&aid=83607
Here's another...
http://my.highschooljournalism.org/nc/killdevilhills/ffhs/article.cfm?eid=5191&aid=77120
Here's a few more not on the newspaper...
This one's water color and marker:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/kermittheforg/Girl.jpg
This one is just random...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/kermittheforg/political.jpg
And, this is me:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/kermittheforg/face.jpg
Tell me what ya think!

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+