So We'll Go No More A-Roving, for Fear of Furry Monsters

Sally Swing

Reaction score
I know this word is wicked overused, but epic. This was so epic and probably my favorite story in the Newsie saga overall. It was such a wild ride from beginning to end and I loved the inclusion of the more obscure characters like Wayne and Wanda, Blind Pew (LOVE THAT DISASTER OF A PIRATE), and of course, Ches--I mean, Snookie. (I legit had to look him up on Muppet Wiki because it's been a while. :embarrassed: Note to self: Bingewatch Muppets Tonight again.) Also Gina is still a queen and every scene with her was gold.

The Gonzo and Camilla subplot was really sweet and much better handled than the 2015 series, honestly. (Another rant for another day.) What else can I say? This is a true classic and I raise my fic-reading glass to you, Newsie! Cheers!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I know this word is wicked overused, but epic. This was so epic and probably my favorite story in the Newsie saga overall. It was such a wild ride from beginning to end and I loved the inclusion of the more obscure characters like Wayne and Wanda, Blind Pew (LOVE THAT DISASTER OF A PIRATE), and of course, Ches--I mean, Snookie. (I legit had to look him up on Muppet Wiki because it's been a while. :embarrassed: Note to self: Bingewatch Muppets Tonight again.) Also Gina is still a queen and every scene with her was gold.

The Gonzo and Camilla subplot was really sweet and much better handled than the 2015 series, honestly. (Another rant for another day.) What else can I say? This is a true classic and I raise my fic-reading glass to you, Newsie! Cheers!
Thank you so much! It's a bit overstuffed, honestly, but was tremendous fun to write. My first time combining multiple storylines and subplots, so, overall, maybe not bad for a newbie. I hope.

Thanks for reading the whole thing, and for leaving a review!