Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score

Cantus sings his fuzzy little heart out. I've had this in the back of my mind as a possible scene in a later chapter of A Wandering Heart, and didn't think much about it, but this image came to me in full force while listening to Viva La Vida by Coldplay. Er, I don't think I can explain that.

I just installed my new Wacom Bamboo tablet, and WOW, good tools do make a big difference! I'm not exhausted and sore after drawing fur textures! I actually enjoy drawing backgrounds when I'm not in pain from tendinitis!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks. Cantus does act on his own sometimes; he came to the Rock alone in The Bells of Fraggle Rock and Junior Faces the Music. In both of those his purpose was ceremonial, not musical, so I guess the backup band took the day off.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Been a bit stressed lately. That leads to odd artwork...

F. Habilis Troglodytes: Most Muppets are caricatures of real animals. Kermit is a caricature of a frog, Fozzie is a caricature of a bear, Miss Piggy... you get the idea. Fraggles, on the other hand, are abstract creatures. I like to describe them as psychedelic rodents. For fun, I tried to imagine what kind of creature could have inspired them. Hence this critter.

Slackbot

Reaction score

Fraggle Skinny Dipping: The Fraggle Five, plus the whelps I've saddled them with in my fanfics, get nekkid and do what they do best. This could be an illustration for Red Versus Blue, except for the discrepancy in Sage And Poncle's ages. (Sage is the blue-green kid, and Poncle is the goofy-eyed, splashy baby.)

I tried some new techniques using my lovely Bamboo tablet. I don't know if I'll make them part of my regular routine, but it's always worth it to try something different.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Silence, not a sound from the pavement.
Has the moonlight lost her memory?
She is smiling alone.
In the lamplight the withered leaves collect at my feet
And the wind begins to moan.

I'm pretty late with this illustration for the last chapter of Runt. I've already drawn Little Boober, but neglected the rest of the Li'l Fraggle Five. Well, here they are.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Awww, that's so cute. I absolutely love Wembley's expression. I admire how well you're able to show the characters in your drawings.