Sketches wanted--looking for traders

Saginaw

Reaction score
Back again.

Not to sound impatient or anything, but has there been any progress from anyone here on tape trading with rjschex?

Just wanting to know. Thanks!

--Saginaw

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Saginaw said:
Not to sound impatient or anything, but has there been any progress from anyone here on tape trading with rjschex?
Even though I think it's against my duty to answer such a question, I only know of one of us board members that has had some success. Last I heard from him (literally), he won't be available till after New Years Day. And that's all you need to know.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hey MIKEB97,Count Up To Nine Can Be Found on: Rock and Roll on DVD.
Bones Inside of You Can Be Found on: Elmo Says BOO on DVD.
Hands Can Be Found on:The Count's Countdown on CD.
and The Count as an Elevator Operator Can Be Found on:Learning About Numbers on:VHS. :smile:

rjschex

Reaction score
Worth noting:

(1) Due to the fact that my VCR is quite busy on weekdays, the weekend is just about the only time I have left for trading. (At least for a little while.)

(2) On a side note: I'm now a published author. My first novel, "Yeltaw", is currently available online.
http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/18950

ssetta

Reaction score
Didn't you say earlier that you have a way to copy these onto DVD? If so, I would really like that.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'd really love to receive any or all of these episodes, and I'd like to either:
1) Trade
2) Pay for copies
3) Send blank tapes, or
4) A combination of any of these. I understand you're very busy, so I'd love it if you could remember me when you have the free time. I'd really, REALLY appreciate it! :smile:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Important:What's Let Me Eat Cake About?I know it's a special but What's it about???