Skeeter....Muppet Baby that never grew!

MuppetVision

Reaction score
Why have they not had a grown up skeeter? I loved the tiwns, Scooter and Skeeter. They both are awesome. I know Muppet Babbies came after TMM, TGMC,and MTMH. But they should of made a Skeeter for MTI or MFS. Any one know why or agree with me? :big_grin: :confused:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
i never got that either i think she would have been a great muppet.

Cheebo

Reaction score
When I was little I used to thik Skeeter grew up into Janice. :embarrassed:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Janice was actuly in MB once she was like maybe teen age but she was in MB.

Now the reason why i think there wasnt a Skeeter made was that MB was started after MTM and the Muppets where preety well established in thier chariturs and to add one would be kind of confusing and who would perfomme her. Now would maybe to late to bring her into the picture unless Disny re did MB then maybe they could put her into play with the other muppets that are grown. then i know you think well what about clifford sal johnny and peppe they are new to the muppets.
Yea they are but in my opinoin Pepe is the only one of them that seems to have the right cimistry with all the others. especaly Kermit. That the big one you need to have cimistry with is Kermit.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
Well, I know, but it would be pretty cool to have a mini-movie on how scooter and skeeter get's back together. lol sounds kinda lame, but Skeeter worked well with the MB, I think she could work great with Kermit and Gonzo, and than Piggy could have a rival. DIdn't Piggy and Skeeter always want to be better than each other? :confused: :big_grin: :crazy:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
They has Skeeter on the Muppet Babies because they needed another female to counter Baby Piggy. When I was younger, my sister and me used to watch the Muppet movies over and over trying to think of a good reason Skeeter was never there. I used to say that there was a Skeeter puppet, but she broke or something.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
No offense, but shouldn't this thread be on the "Classic Muppets" board or something rather than on the "TV appearences" board? Anyway, I agree. It would be great to see a movie or a show where an adult Skeeter shows up.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
oops..it prob. should be. I don't know how to move it there. Unless I'm jsut supposed to start another one.

Me and My sister use to think she died or something. lol I want to see full life Skeeter!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, I think only the moderators can move posts. That's alright though.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
They has Skeeter on the Muppet Babies because they needed another female to counter Baby Piggy. When I was younger, my sister and me used to watch the Muppet movies over and over trying to think of a good reason Skeeter was never there. I used to say that there was a Skeeter puppet, but she broke or something.
The "official" explanation for the adult Skeeter's absence from the Muppet family is that she went exploring in the Amazon or somewhere like that and got lost.

-Kim