Sing along with Kermit and friends

searcy11

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I am in need of help finding something if possible. My wife and I grew up listening to the song along with Kermit and friends lullaby and good night songs for sleepyheads and we now have a child that we would love to have grow up with it as well. Does anyone know where to find this cassette tape and/or book or just anywhere to find the songs to play for him?
Thank you all so much in advance for any information you can give!

kbiddle2016

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I am in need of help finding something if possible. My wife and I grew up listening to the song along with Kermit and friends lullaby and good night songs for sleepyheads and we now have a child that we would love to have grow up with it as well. Does anyone know where to find this cassette tape and/or book or just anywhere to find the songs to play for him?
Thank you all so much in advance for any information you can give!
I have this one... I can probably hook you up with the songs in some format. Not sure what ever happened to the book. Any chance you'd have a lead on where to find the Are We There Yet tape? I have the other three, but that one was my favorite and it's somehow gone missing over the years. Same as you, I want to play it for my kids. Anyway, I'll try to figure out how I can get you a copy ofthe lullaby one.