Since when does WMG own Sesame Street?

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Unless the video your uploaded falls under Fair Use, you really can't file a dispute/counter-claim on copyrighted material that you don't own - that's just digging yourself into a deeper hole.
You can file a counter notification if the company no longer owns the video unless Sesame Workshop is the one to take the Sesame videos down.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I mean, I don't really mind if my home release uploads get taken down. If people wanna see them so bad then support the official release by buying them digitally, on DVD or VHS.

Also, my copy of Learning About Letters is now back up, strange.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm just sick of people making up false assumptions and conspiracy theories that WMG is just doing this for fun when I'm sure there's actual legitimate copyright involved.
It's not like Disney Junior content is taken down very seriously on YouTube, but does Disney Junior content do well on Dailymotion?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
It's not like Disney Junior content is taken down very seriously on YouTube, but does Disney Junior content do well on Dailymotion?
@Fozzieboba, I don't think it's gonna do well on Dailymotion.
According to @D'Snowth's video demanding people to stop asking him for Sesame Street content, he said that "Dailymotion had recently gotten just as bad about copyright as YouTube now that they've figured that more people are immigrating to there from YouTube."

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
According to @D'Snowth's video demanding people to stop asking him for Sesame Street content, he said that "Dailymotion had recently gotten just as bad about copyright as YouTube now that they've figured that more people are immigrating to there from YouTube."
Where can all content Disney Junior related be posted if YouTube or Dailymotion can't allow it?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No where.

It's called copyright. Disney has the right to take their stuff down whether you like it or not.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
What is LDS Family? That's what Disney owns the show Octonauts with, but does LDS Family even own the show?

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
No where.

It's called copyright. Disney has the right to take their stuff down whether you like it or not.
Why is some content by the owner we upload (especially full episodes and any episode of a full show) considered copyright?