Since when does WMG own Sesame Street?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I came across Muppet wiki this morning. It said Sesame Street ended it's partnership with Warner Home Video and will now be partners with Shout Factory

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I came across Muppet wiki this morning. It said Sesame Street ended it's partnership with Warner Home Video and will now be partners with Shout Factory
Wow. The same company that released some 90s Nicktoons to DVD. Anyway, let's hope Shout Factory doesn't put their bloody claws on the clips.

BTW Someone told me that YouTube's content ID system is broken and not working properly. I'm assuming it was some malfunction with the content IDs that got the Sesame Street clips mistakenly blocked by WMG.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Wow. The same company that released some 90s Nicktoons to DVD. Anyway, let's hope Shout Factory doesn't put their bloody claws on the clips.

BTW Someone told me that YouTube's content ID system is broken and not working properly. I'm assuming it was some malfunction with the content IDs that got the Sesame Street clips mistakenly blocked by WMG.
That would explain a lot

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway, let's hope Shout Factory doesn't put their bloody claws on the clips.
Coming from my own experience with what I've learned about them, I think they'd only take down full episodes as they've done with certain Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes (I haven't seen them take down individual clips of host segments or bits and pieces from theater clips, nor have I seen them take down individual clips of old Nick cartoons).

But remember, even if they do or not, they still have a right to do it.

DePingPong

Reaction score
WMG took down a handful of my stuff; Learning About Letters, The Best of Kermit on SST (which is somehow back up), Bedtime Stories and Songs. Mostly just home video releases.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
WMG took down a handful of my stuff; Learning About Letters, The Best of Kermit on SST (which is somehow back up), Bedtime Stories and Songs. Mostly just home video releases.
Since AT&T's subsidiary no longer has ownership over the videos, you can file a counter notification using the form by clicking on "Submit Counter Notification" if the video is taken down and not blocked. If it's blocked by it, you can dispute the claim if it's still listed on the claimants list.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unless the video your uploaded falls under Fair Use, you really can't file a dispute/counter-claim on copyrighted material that you don't own - that's just digging yourself into a deeper hole.