Since when does WMG own Sesame Street?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
If the jerks at WMG are now going after Sesame Street crap on YouTube, your best bet is to post them on Twitch.TV, Dailymotion.com, or other sites just as BuddyBoy600Alt stated.

gravy

Reaction score
If the jerks at WMG are now going after Sesame Street crap on YouTube, your best bet is to post them on Twitch.TV, Dailymotion.com, or other sites just as BuddyBoy600Alt stated.
nobody watched them on twitch, theres no point. just keep putting them on youtube when you have the whole thing solved...

has anyone even contacted SW yet?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
nobody watched them on twitch, theres no point. just keep putting them on youtube when you have the whole thing solved...

has anyone even contacted SW yet?
Actually I bet it could be harder for the workshop and WMG to go after the clips on Twitch.TV as they don't know what that site is. But nope, nobody contacted SW as of yet.

gravy

Reaction score
Actually I bet it could be harder for the workshop and WMG to go after the clips on Twitch.TV as they don't know what that site is. But nope, nobody contacted SW as of yet.
actually, twitch would be another place they could get it, as twitch has a very strict copyright policy

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Companies can find clips wherever you post them.

YouTube is just number 1 at copyright fishbait.
Alright, best bet is for all you guys to download clips while they're still online. I got many of them from 1969-1972 saved on my harddrive.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To quote an Mst3k song from one of my favorite episodes parodying a song from the movie featured (202 - The Sidehackers):

"But nothing lasts forever.... Only love.... Pads the film..."

But seriously. Nothing lasts forever. Nothing stays up forever. If there's a clip that hasn't been uploaded on Sesame Street's official channel or the upload has some kind of **** up from (I'm assuming) an unpaid intern and there's a better fan upload, download it. Things change over time and changes can effect stuff like this.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
To quote an Mst3k song from one of my favorite episodes parodying a song from the movie featured (202 - The Sidehackers):

"But nothing lasts forever.... Only love.... Pads the film..."

But seriously. Nothing lasts forever. Nothing stays up forever. If there's a clip that hasn't been uploaded on Sesame Street's official channel or the upload has some kind of **** up from (I'm assuming) an unpaid intern and there's a better fan upload, download it. Things change over time and changes can effect stuff like this.
Yup, downloading and saving the clips to your harddrive is your best bet to preserve the clips. They're just dishing out copyright strikes, blocking videos all over the Internet, and terminating accounts.

If you have a cloud drive (i.e. Google Drive), put them on there, too in case you get any harddrive crashes/corruption on accident.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
actually, twitch would be another place they could get it, as twitch has a very strict copyright policy
@gavry3, I have to agree with @PumpkinJ. It was my recommendation. After all. I used to post Sesame Street clips on Youtube. Not anymore. And yes, I was the one who originally uploaded the rare Cookie Monster sketch where he had a nightmare of meeting a giant talking cookie (Named "The Monster Cookie") who tells Cookie Monster his sad story about he became of cookie. I had to take it down when Sesame Workshop was very strict with Youtube. I remember IsNordan got hit with three copyright strikes and was terminated from Youtube and that is why I decided to pull the plug on Youtube and find another video sharing site for posting Sesame Street, And I found out that Twitch might be the place. And I uploaded the sketch there. But I am worried about WMG going after other Sesame Street uploaders on Youtube. Even WMG has blocked the videos posted by the official Sesame Street Youtube channel.