Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What IS Safari anyway? I've heard of it, but I've never been clear on that.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When listening to the song Mahna Mahna, I used to say that the Snowths were singing about do-doo, do to the "doo doo doo doo doo" singing. And after hearing the Sesame Street version, where the girls sing "pa tee at bee de", I though it sounded like they were scatting about pee, sometimes joking that the line was "I gotta pee pee".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got one that I just now remembered...

You know how clothing tags and labels usually have numbers to correspond with their sizes? Well, as a little kid, I used to think those numbers corresponded to AGE, not size... for example, if I looked at a label on a shirt of my dad's that said, say, 35-39, or some thing like, I thought, "So I'll wear clothes like this when I'm that age..."

Bridget

Reaction score
When I was around old enough to read, my parents and I used to go on vacations very, very often! And so whenever we would go into a hotel I noticed that there would be a Bible in the end tables next to the beds. And because of course, I didn't know a thing about religious books, I would always ask my parents:
"What's a Holly Bibble?!"
Hehe, I said it just like that.

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh and one more, I used to be VERY obsessed with International Delight and Coffee Mate French Vanilla Creamer! I would go into the fridge and just take a big ol' swig out of the bottle, and sneakily put it back!