Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I used to try to spin Dizzly Grizzlies around as best I could to make them dizzy, because that's how it was in the commercials: they spun around, and they had those little dizzying swirls over their eyes.

Lola p

Reaction score
I flushed $200 down the potty once. :embarrassed:

And when I was little, I used to go to chuckle cheese literally every day. And after the robots were done pre forming, and the curtain closed, I would sneak behind the curtain and draw on the robots. With yellow and green sharpies...

Wow, I was a crazy kid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I apparently flushed something of importance down the toilet once as a tot, I can't remember what it was though, it was either my dad's belts, or his cross-stitching threads.

Hubert

Reaction score
I once picked up the vacuum when it had the hose piece on it, and tried to clean off a puzzle thing I had of the U.S. states, and Maine got sucked into the vacuum. So then me and my mom had to open up the bag and find it.

And when I was little, I used to go to chuckle cheese literally every day. And after the robots were done pre forming, and the curtain closed, I would sneak behind the curtain and draw on the robots. With yellow and green sharpies...
Chuckle Cheese! What a fun place! So much chuckling! :smile:

(Yeah, I couldn't resist)

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I once put toothpaste in a hole in the wall when I was probably 2 or 3. My sister told on me... in fact, she still likes to bring that one up.
I also earned the title "tape queen" for a few incidents around the age of 3.

Hubert

Reaction score
I once put toothpaste in a hole in the wall when I was probably 2 or 3. My sister told on me... in fact, she still likes to bring that one up.
I also earned the title "tape queen" for a few incidents around the age of 3.
Haha, I used to be called" tape king," but probably for a different reason. When wrapping gifts, I always used an abundant amount of tape, much more than necessary.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
I am told I drew on the walls with crayons. I have no memory of this and categorically deny it.

I think riding down the sidewalk on the handles of a BigWheel, or doing Gonzo-style leaps from the top of the pool slide into the pool (hurdling an expanse of concrete -- we only did this when we were sure no adult was watching) were probably the dumbest things I ever did.

I'd still do the slide jump. That was wicked fun. :wink:
----------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh believe me, there's a LOT of really stupid/embarrassing things that my parents (especially my mother) just LOVE to bring up in conversation that I supposedly did that I have absolutely no memory or recollection of whatsoever... sometimes I think they may possibly exaggerate or make these things up... just to name a couple, like apparently I was signed up for t-ball practice when I was little, but I allegedly spent more time chasing butterflies than I did playing the game; or apparently I was oh-so-in-love with my first grade teacher so much that I regarded her fiancee as a rival.

Again, NO recollection of these alleged incidents whatsoever.