She'll Make Me Happy

Misskermie

Reaction score
SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! Piggy cried when Kermit said... and Kermit he just... D'awwwww!! Such s romantic chapter. I look forward to your next update. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is sooooooooo romantic! Awwww! The ush-gush is very seriene and lovely. The line of Kermit is thinking Piggy is trying to "seduce" him is a reference from, "The Graduate." I'm so glad Kermit & Piggy are together again. I can't wait for more updates. Tee hee hee!

usagimonster

Reaction score
SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! Piggy cried when Kermit said... and Kermit he just... D'awwwww!! Such s romantic chapter. I look forward to your next update. :smile:
Thanks girl!! I'm so glad you liked it! And thank you for the Birthday wish! I had a great time. Update hopefully on it's way soon!

usagimonster

Reaction score
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is sooooooooo romantic! Awwww! The ush-gush is very seriene and lovely. The line of Kermit is thinking Piggy is trying to "seduce" him is a reference from, "The Graduate." I'm so glad Kermit & Piggy are together again. I can't wait for more updates. Tee hee hee!
Yay! I'm glad you got the Graduate reference. Miss Piggy can be quite the little temptress when she wants to be. Thanks for reading! Glad you're enjoying it!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
So very tender, tons of great emotion! So very lovely and romantic. Great job and I can't wait to read more!

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Once again, I nearly miss this cause MC doesn't tell me when stuff is updated. Who knows how many updates I've missed!?

Excellente! On the story, not the fact that I keep missing updates.