Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

plebster

Reaction score
Looking for the full episode of season 33 episode 3986 - Lost Baby Bird from Paraguay. I cannot find it anywhere. Can anyone help?

Muppets02

Reaction score
While episode 3999 of Sesame Street is not available in its full length, I did recently find clips of the street story that were posted. It was nice to see this episode again for the first time in many years, as especially as you get to see Maria, Ernie, Zoe, and the Amazing Mumford all interacting together in a street story (with Big Bird also appearing in the first scene with some kids).

Last edited:

GizmoAkimbo

Reaction score
I absolutely love Ernie

"Squeak to me Rubber Duckie, SQUEAK TO ME" and "OH NO NOT LINT....what's lint?" cracked me up. Thanks for sharing.

Muppets02

Reaction score
I did recently find the full length version of episode 3949 of Sesame Street that was post online during last year. It was definitely so nostalgic to finally get to watch this episode again, especially as the street story features appearances from Gabi, Telly, Ernie, Luis, Bob, and a group of kids.
I definitely do appreciate the efforts of people who had taken the time to post all of these full episodes and clips, as it brings back a lot of memories of these episodes for me.

Last edited: