Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

datman24

Reaction score
Why not? I would like him to, please, but is it illegal?
Because (very likely) if you want to see such episodes, you have to earn it, and using the “gimme gimme” mentality is not going to help. You see, before the days of file-sharing sites, if people wanted to see certain rare television media that could not be found elsewhere, they did this thing called tape-trading, where if you had a program that people could not see elsewhere, they copied and traded that tape in exchange for more rare television media. While tape-trading is not as popular as it once was, some people still tend to do it from time to time because they believe that if you want to see it, you need to earn it. What I am trying to say is that if you want to see these episodes that you are so desperate in wanting to see, go out and find some rare Sesame Street episode that people cannot find elsewhere, and then you can earn that right to see the episodes that you so wish to see. Of course, given the way you acted in wanting to see them, he might have a hard time trusting you (or he may not let certain people want to see them, period, I’m only just speculating).

Last edited: