Sesame Street Season 53 Episode 5310 - Big Bird’s Happy to Be Me Club

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5310 - Big Bird’s Happy to Be Me Club
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, January 5, 2023
PBS Premiere: Monday, November 6, 2023

Big Bird wants to join the Good Bird’s Club, but the members try to bully him into changing.

This episode features a street story from Season 42, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Riding a Tricycle"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Zucchini"), and Elmo the Musical ("Bird the Musical").

If you saw "Big Bird’s Happy to Be Me Club" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I don't remember if the zebra in a bikini bit in the Foodie Truck bit was in the original airing, but I'd never think we would hear the word bikini on Sesame Street.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Episode 5310 - Big Bird’s Happy to Be Me Club
HBO Max Premiere: Thursday, January 5, 2023

Big Bird wants to join the Good Bird’s Club, but the members try to bully him into changing.

This episode features a street story from Season 42, Celebrating Me, Celebrating You, Celebrating Us ("Riding a Tricycle"), Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck ("Zucchini"), and Elmo the Musical ("Bird the Musical").

If you saw "Big Bird’s Happy to Be Me Club" please like this post and share your thoughts below.
I can't help but wonder how they'll handle the part where the pigeon says he doesn't like Big Bird's voice, since his voice really had changed since this street story originally aired. Of course most of us have probably already seen that one, but that is something I've kind of been curious about since I heard they were repeating this one. (Maybe in this case they should have had Matt loop the dialogue over Carroll's original lines so it would make more sense. I don't know.)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Big Bird’s Happy to Be Me Club" premieres on PBS this Monday, November 6. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Season 53 episodes are also available to stream online at pbskids.org/sesame for a limited time.