Sesame Street Season 51 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Their site has this:

But there's no press info from either the Sesame or Max side. Even as soon as last week HBO Max's November announcement had it as TBA.

If this is true, I'd say maybe Monday we'll see something.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I mean, at least one episode from almost all 50 existing seasons are on the service. I’d say there’s still a good chance this is season 51.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It looks like EW is now gonna have other characters be with Elmo for the whole segment. This means EW is gonna get more tolerable for Shane and he'll make pages for the new episodes on the wiki instead of me. I was proud of myself for how I made those pages, but it would be nice to have some help from others.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
But with Elmo having someone to interact with who isn't Smartie, there might be some jokes that will at least give you a little smile.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean..... all you’re really doing is making assumptions on his reactions if I’m being honest.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I mean..... all you’re really doing is making assumptions on his reactions if I’m being honest.
All I know is that Shane gave up on making pages for EW after the Nursery Rhyme one. To me that means he stopped watching those bits. Now at least he'll have at least some incentive to watch.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
It looks like EW is now gonna have other characters be with Elmo for the whole segment. This means EW is gonna get more tolerable for Shane and he'll make pages for the new episodes on the wiki instead of me. I was proud of myself for how I made those pages, but it would be nice to have some help from others.
Where did you get that information? Kinda sounds like you made that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.