Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I have two:

1. Is this "live" as in a livestream, and if so. . . .
2. Where can it be viewed: Facebook? Twitter? YouTube?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Yes, I have two:

1. Is this "live" as in a livestream, and if so. . . .
2. Where can it be viewed: Facebook? Twitter? YouTube?
Looks like it's going to be Twitter since the post says that the some of the questions will be answered on the 10th of November.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I know this feels like a longshot and do forgive me for saying it, but does anyone think that one of Jim Henson's kids will make an appearance during the 50th season and/or Joan Ganz Cooney and/or Lloyd Morrisett might make an appearance during the 50th season ? I mean of all the times to make a live TV appearance alongside the Muppets of Sesame Street....right ?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I wouldn't bet on it... as far as we know Frank didn't even show up, and that was a huge part of his life.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
So here we are with less than this week to go before the anniversary: Any guesses on which talk show will have the Sesame Street gang make an appearance this week on TV ?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Since SW wanted the fans to get involved in the celebration of Season 50, I and some other YouTube puppeteers collaborated on a special little sing-along video in honor of the occasion:

Nice! I really like how you included a snippet of the first episode, and the fact you got some fellow MC'ers to do this with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.