Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatH

Reaction score
Those Animatronics are neat! Funny how Grover was the main host, albeit CG. Guess post 2010s have really boosted his popularity

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I missed this but according to Muppet Wiki, in the pre show hall of this ride there is a book that references Flo Bear

Flo has been retired since season 25 so that's really cool that they referenced her

DatH

Reaction score
my avatar is the same one you use on YouTube, I figured people would think I'm you
To be honest when I first joined here I wanted to use my YouTube profile pic (it's Big Bird from the 2D animation in FTB), but I could only find low quality shots of it, so I didn't bother.
Speaking of, has anyone tried their own hand at color correcting or restoring old clips? I mean we do have color references for characters back then thanks to concept and production images courtesy of Gettys Images, and the still intact muppets in museums. Maybe I'm over thinking this though

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The animatronics are amazing, they look just like the real puppets, I like that they included Around the Corner and The Countess, I wish they included Grundgetta, Slimey the Worm and possibly Bruno inside Oscar's can
My man, you think Bruno could get inside of Oscar's can?

Status
Not open for further replies.