Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Since Around the Corner is is seen in the new sesame street theme park ride, could it be making a comeback for the show ?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This is what Jim originally wanted to do with the Muppets at WDW! It's funny that Sesame are the ones doing, some 30 years later.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don’t expect it, that was only the park.
Right, and even since the days of ATC, we still saw the park on occasion.

This is what Jim originally wanted to with the Muppets at WDW! It's funny that Sesame are the ones doing, some 30 years later.
Jim was always so ahead of his time in almost every respect; he saw potential in new technology at times where everyone else was convinced it'd never catch on . . . I mean, for all intents and purposes, he predicted a future with things such as YouTube, where people with their own video cameras could basically make and produce their own shows and films and share them easily without getting a studio or network involved.

As I've said before, when I see what's being accomplished with 360 VR filmmaking these days, I always think about how much he'd love to experiment with such technology, and how he'd actually try to achieve some kind of Muppet movie in such a format.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
My favorite Frank Oz quote is someone asked him what Jim would be doing with all this technology and he said "He'd be ahead of you all".

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Since Around the Corner is is seen in the new sesame street theme park ride, could it be making a comeback for the show ?
Don’t expect it, that was only the park.
Well considering it's the 25th anniversary of that segment of Sesame Street to its own 50th anniversary of the overall show....I can see the Park at the very least making a comeback for the 50th anniversary as a surprise for older fans....That could work, right ?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
here's the video. Around the Corner shows up at 0.14.
The animatronics are amazing, they look just like the real puppets, I like that they included Around the Corner and The Countess, I wish they included Grundgetta, Slimey the Worm and possibly Bruno inside Oscar's can

Status
Not open for further replies.