Sesame Street Season 50 Episode 5035 - Let's Go Camping

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I guess I’m the only one still willing to watch. This gives me an idea…

I’m gonna reboot my episode reviews for the new HBO Max era. Starting this fall, CoolGuy Reviews will be dedicated to seasons 51 onward. I’ll still review the rest of the HBO era, just under the new title “CoolGuy’s Other Reviews”, and the Max era will be my priority for this, randomly reviewing seasons 46-50 episodes when I feel like it.

With that said, see you whenever Season 51 starts.

DCcomicsFan2019

Reaction score
Episode 5035 - Let's Go Camping
HBO Premiere: Saturday July 11, 2020

Chris and Elmo are excited to be camping in the woods! All kinds of animals join Chris and Elmo for the camp out. After Chris finds the right kind of food for each animal, they all eat dinner together. Elmo and Chris both agree they should have a sleepover like this every night.

This episode features a street story from Season 40, a new Big Bird's Road Trip (Singapore), Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Veterinarians") and Elmo's World ("Habitats").

If you saw "Let's Go Camping" please like this post and share your thoughts below.
I actually feel kind of sad that this is the last new episode to air on TV first. Do you guys think they will still show reruns on the HBO channel? I can't afford HBO Max at the moment.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I guess I’m the only one still willing to watch. This gives me an idea…

I’m gonna reboot my episode reviews for the new HBO Max era. Starting this fall, CoolGuy Reviews will be dedicated to seasons 51 onward. I’ll still review the rest of the HBO era, just under the new title “CoolGuy’s Other Reviews”, and the Max era will be my priority for this, randomly reviewing seasons 46-50 episodes when I feel like it.

With that said, see you whenever Season 51 starts.
If you don't mind, I'd like you to continue your reviews of the HBO era of Sesame as soon as possible. Your reviews were really good and I was looking forward to your Birdie and the Beast review.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I’m just waiting on one little thing to arrive. Then I’ll review 4615.
(Wow. That rhymed.)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I’m just waiting on one little thing to arrive. Then I’ll review 4615.
(Wow. That rhymed.)
Okay, Muffy. (Sorry. I guess if you don't remember Today's Special, you may not get that.)

Anyway, does anyone know when this is supposed to air on PBS? Seems like they're doing the Julia episode this Thursday and there won't be any ones that are new to PBS for a while so I just thought I'd ask about that.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Okay, Muffy. (Sorry. I guess if you don't remember Today's Special, you may not get that.)

Anyway, does anyone know when this is supposed to air on PBS? Seems like they're doing the Julia episode this Thursday and there won't be any ones that are new to PBS for a while so I just thought I'd ask about that.
April 19, according to the wiki.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Let's Go Camping" premieres on PBS this Monday April 19. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
April 19, according to the wiki.
Well, for me it would be sometime in August or September unless I can somehow get access to HBO Max or if somehow the new eps are up on YouTube or Dailymotion or something.

I like how for the road trip that they went to Singapore.
That was nice, but you have to admit, it did break continuity a little bit since Big Bird and Nina were only supposed to traveling from New York where Sesame Street is to California. How did they get sidetracked and leave the country? They maybe should have saved that idea for a later season where they could do world travels. Just my thoughts on that.