Sesame Street Season 50 Episode 5033 - Lucky's Unlucky Day

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Skinny jeans can stop being a thing now!
If I recall correctly, you liked seeing Nina in skinny jeans last season. Anyway, Matt makes a pretty good Biff. The song in the street story was a great way to have Marty sing in a voice that's not Snuffy or Telly. I liked Rudy encouraging Abby in the Amazing Adventures. The end with Biff and Lucky saying goodbye and Sully realizing he missed his chance to speak complete with a music sting was funny.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Can we stop having 4 be the number of the Day? This is what, the fifth time this season?
I have a funny feeling that this weekend's episode, the "Fourth of July" episode, may be a sixth occurrence of 4 being the number of the day. As for letter of the day predictions, I am thinking "C" for celebration seems logical. Then again, "C" and "4" were last weekend's sponsors, but I may consider "4" being this weekend's number of the day.

Nice to hear that Biff returned and has a voice role once again.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
What about J for July?
Or H for Holiday may be possible. Considering the Workshop's practice of recycling live-action letter segments and any letter segments in general, I am pretty sure "H is for Holiday" was used before.

I could also see "V is for Vacation" being another candidate.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Considering the smaller number of episodes each season (even if it's gone up a little since 2016) and the fact that they're 30 minutes now, it is a wonder that they repeat non-recurring segments multiple times a season, much less this many times.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Lucky's Unlucky Day" premieres on PBS this Monday March 22. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, the show finally aired on time today this week, but it's still not in HD as it should be.

Matt's Biff voice sounds like a mix of his Floyd and Count voices, with the overly exaggerated New York accent Biff was known for.

Do NYC bus stop signs really look like that now? Because honestly, the round, blue look of the sign feels vaguely European.

And, it's 2020, the New Tens are over . . . skinny jeans can stop being a thing now!
It was Matt voicing Biff? That's what I thought too, but with him and Big Bird being in the same scene, I thought someone else was doing Biff. But I know Matt doesn't always wear the BB suit, so I guess I get it.

Pretty sure Marty was Lucky since I heard a lot of Telly and even Snuffy in his voice.