Sesame Street Season 50 Episode 5019 - Comic Book Adventures

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5019 - Comic Book Adventures
HBO Premiere: Saturday March 21, 2020
PBS Premiere: Monday November 23, 2020

Elmo and Abby make their very own comic books but Elmo makes a mistake drawing his story and doesn't want anyone to see it. With Chris' help, Elmo learns that he can use his imagination to change the story and make it anything he wants it to be.

This episode features an all-new street story, a new Big Bird's Road Trip (Minneapolis, Minnesota), a new Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Writers") and Elmo the Musical ("Superhero the Musical").

If you saw "Comic Book Adventures" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That was...alright, I suppose. I feel like Elmo's mistake should have been, I dunno, something more noticeable? Nice to see they remembered Telly exists. And frankly, a story about Super Grover looking for someone to write his comic book sounded so much more promising,

Zero Martians, eh? Alrighty then.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Didn't see it, but the idea of Super Grover making his own comic book definitely sounds intriguing.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My favorite parts were hearing Chris, Abby and Elmo do voices while they read the comics.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
3/150.
Not enough Telly. But +25 points for including Telly.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Comic Book Adventures" premieres on PBS this Monday November 23. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.