• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Sesame Street Season 50 Episode 5019 - Comic Book Adventures

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5019 - Comic Book Adventures
HBO Premiere: Saturday March 21, 2020

Elmo and Abby make their very own comic books but Elmo makes a mistake drawing his story and doesn't want anyone to see it. With Chris' help, Elmo learns that he can use his imagination to change the story and make it anything he wants it to be.

This episode features an all-new street story, a new Big Bird's Road Trip (Minneapolis, Minnesota), a new Abby's Amazing Adventures ("Writers") and Elmo the Musical ("Superhero the Musical").

If you saw "Comic Book Adventures" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That was...alright, I suppose. I feel like Elmo's mistake should have been, I dunno, something more noticeable? Nice to see they remembered Telly exists. And frankly, a story about Super Grover looking for someone to write his comic book sounded so much more promising,

Zero Martians, eh? Alrighty then.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Didn't see it, but the idea of Super Grover making his own comic book definitely sounds intriguing.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My favorite parts were hearing Chris, Abby and Elmo do voices while they read the comics.

Pig's Laundry

Reaction score
3/150.
Not enough Telly. But +25 points for including Telly.