Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4829 - Elmo and Abby's Bubble Fun

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4829 - Elmo and Abby's Bubble Fun
HBO Premiere: Saturday June 2, 2018
PBS Premiere: Monday January 28, 2019

Elmo and Abby test bubble mixtures and learn that a bubble has the colors of the rainbow.

This episode features a street story from Season 42 and a new Elmo's World ("Bubbles").

If you saw "Elmo and Abby's Bubble Fun" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Clearly a repeat, but can I just say I've never heard of using corn syrup as part of bubble-making mix? Just water and soap as far as I've heard.

But hey, I like how Alan and Chris are like a pair of flamboyant and overly perky gameshow hosts throughout the whole Bubble Fest. However, I kind of wish we could have at least kept dissolving back and forth between the Bubble Fest and seeing Telly's struggles to figure out how he's going to blow bubbles - Telly's always at his funniest when we see him frustrated and emotional; otherwise, his involvement in the story felt tagged on.

And as I've said before, I like how NOTD takes the time to count the individual cookies, and they've been doing that more frequently as of late, which is good.

And you know what? Clearly I've been watching too much Nostalgia Critic this month . . . because throughout the whole episode, I kept wanting to yell something, and anyone else who watches Nostalgia Critic probably knows what that something is.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open with Grover and ending with Telly were fun. I kinda wish they had Telly blow real bubbles like the street story though. It was interesting how there were bubbles in the happy dance part of EW.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
How many shows are they doing this season?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Elmo and Abby's Bubble Fun" premieres on PBS this Monday January 28. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.