Sesame Street Season 48 Episode 4823 - The Happy To Be Me Club

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4823 - The Happy To Be Me Club
HBO Premiere: Saturday April 21, 2018
PBS Premiere: Monday January 21, 2019

Big Bird feels bad about himself after being teased, but Abby reminds him that he is special.

This episode features a street story from Season 42 and Elmo the Musical ("Bird the Musical").

If you saw "The Happy To Be Me Club" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the lighting on the street scene look a little darker from when it originally aired?

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is a repeat from a previous season, because I know they discussed this episode in I AM BIG BIRD (that and the set gives it away).

So like last season, despite Sonia's official retirement, we had a repeat episode with Maria in it, so now this year, despite everyone else's official retirement from the show, we see Gordon . . . so I guess it won't be uncommon for us to continue to see Maria, Gordon, Susan, Luis, Bob, or Gina, albeit briefly, despite their no longer part of the (credited) cast?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the cold open with Grover and all the Muppet birds. The end with Big Bird and Abby was sweet. I honestly can't believe they brought back ETM instead of making a new EW about birds.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Happy To Be Me Club" premieres on PBS this Monday January 21. Tune in and let us know your thoughts.

kathy26

Reaction score
What Were The Birds that appear in the cold Open with Grover?