Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4723 - Elmo and Rosita's Rainbow Search

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4723 - Elmo and Rosita's Rainbow Search
HBO Premiere: Saturday June 10, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday January 15, 2018

Elmo sees a rainbow and goes to show it to Rosita but it disappears before she can see it. Rosita, who has never seen one, now becomes determined to.

This episode features a street story from Season 40, Ok Go ("Three Primary Colors"), Cookie's Crumby Pictures ("The Spy Who Loved Cookies") and a new Elmo's World ("Colors").

If you saw "Elmo and Rosita's Rainbow Search" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I loved the brief little moment when Lulu tells Elmo and Rosita, "I remember you guys." But, uh, she's not indigo - she's lavender. :stick_out_tongue:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open was great simply because Ryan showed off his pipes very well. It was interesting how in the new EW, they refilmed the transition between Smartie and the game with the kids.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of EW, did anyone else find it weird that Elmo asked Schmoodle to find something red? Y'know, 'cause dogs are colorblind?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Speaking of EW, did anyone else find it weird that Elmo asked Schmoodle to find something red? Y'know, 'cause dogs are colorblind?
I think Elmo is just messing with the Noodles at this point. He knows they're all incompetent, but he makes them do meaningless tasks just to watch them fail.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I loved the brief little moment when Lulu tells Elmo and Rosita, "I remember you guys." But, uh, she's not indigo - she's lavender. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah. I guess SW didn't happen to have an 'indigo' monster lying around, although if I recall, Lulu did change colors a few times over the years.