• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Sesame Street Season 47 Episode 4723 - Elmo and Rosita's Rainbow Search

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4723 - Elmo and Rosita's Rainbow Search
HBO Premiere: Saturday June 10, 2017
PBS Premiere: Monday January 15, 2018

Elmo sees a rainbow and goes to show it to Rosita but it disappears before she can see it. Rosita, who has never seen one, now becomes determined to.

This episode features a street story from Season 40, Ok Go ("Three Primary Colors"), Cookie's Crumby Pictures ("The Spy Who Loved Cookies") and a new Elmo's World ("Colors").

If you saw "Elmo and Rosita's Rainbow Search" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I loved the brief little moment when Lulu tells Elmo and Rosita, "I remember you guys." But, uh, she's not indigo - she's lavender. :stick_out_tongue:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cold open was great simply because Ryan showed off his pipes very well. It was interesting how in the new EW, they refilmed the transition between Smartie and the game with the kids.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of EW, did anyone else find it weird that Elmo asked Schmoodle to find something red? Y'know, 'cause dogs are colorblind?

Pig's Laundry

Reaction score
Speaking of EW, did anyone else find it weird that Elmo asked Schmoodle to find something red? Y'know, 'cause dogs are colorblind?
I think Elmo is just messing with the Noodles at this point. He knows they're all incompetent, but he makes them do meaningless tasks just to watch them fail.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I loved the brief little moment when Lulu tells Elmo and Rosita, "I remember you guys." But, uh, she's not indigo - she's lavender. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah. I guess SW didn't happen to have an 'indigo' monster lying around, although if I recall, Lulu did change colors a few times over the years.