Sesame Street Season 3 Episode 330 - Fix-It Shop Opens

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 330 - Fix-It Shop Opens
PBS Premiere: Friday January 28, 1972
HBO Max Premiere: Wednesday May 27, 2020

Susan's picture frame is broken! She heads to the library to find a book about repairing broken picture frames. The library has been converted into the "L and R Fix-It Shop" by Luis and Rafael who offer to fix her frame. Outside the shop, Rafael and Luis give out free flashlights to new customers for their grand opening. Big Bird gets a flashlight but then asks for another. Rafael explains it's only one per customer. Big Bird has an idea; he will disguise himself to obtain more flashlights! Big Bird returns disguised as a farmer, an old man, an elephant and an old lady, collecting many flashlights. Finally, Big Bird hands over all the flashlights back to Rafael and Luis as an opening day present. Susan stops by the Fix-It Shop and receives her newly fixed picture frame.

55 MIN

Watch on HBO Max

Muppet Wiki Guide

Other Releases

This is the first time this episode has been commercially released or streamed since it's original broadcast.

If you've seen "Fix-It Shop Opens" on HBO Max please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh yeah. This is definitely one I can't wait to watch. This is a historical one right here. Also, it'll be nice to get to know Rafael a bit more (assuming he has much personality).

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I just wanna say this in case anyone has HBO Max and really wants to watch the previously lost Windy bit, it's in this one.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I noticed the Bill Cosby segment got edited out of the HBO Max version. Was this because of his lawsuit, and/or celebrity clearance issues?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I noticed the Bill Cosby segment got edited out of the HBO Max version. Was this because of his lawsuit, and/or celebrity clearance issues?
It’s probably due to the celebrity scandal along with time constraints.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They were previously able to clear Bill Cosby's appearances for Noggin (not sure if there were clearance issues for Noggin), Old School Volume 1, and some of the iTunes episodes, so probably not clearance issues.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yes, it's pretty clear why they cut all the Cosby stuff.

(and apparently some not-too-good things have been reported about John-John, which might explain why all his stuff is cut too)