Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Awesome... this is huge. I'm having a pretty lame week so this was a nice consolation. 👍

The article was really well-written and funny as well.

WELP.

Thoughts, everyone?
When a ToughPigs writer writes "it is insane" you know it's goin' down for real.

Is this some weird Tebow/dab combination? 😂

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Awesome... this is huge. I'm having a pretty lame week so this was a nice consolation. 👍

The article was really well-written and funny as well.

When a ToughPigs writer writes "it is insane" you know it's goin' down for real.

Is this some weird Tebow/dab combination? 😂

Sorry to hear that you're having a pretty lame week.

gravy

Reaction score
i mean
its pretty cool
i'm strangely calm about it for some reason but this is pretty cool!
and it only took 3 1/2 years!
only!

but anywho, i gotta give major props and respect to the Muppet Wiki & Tough Pigs staff- they've really been helping us out here along the way (as much as they teased us with various factors of the episode, hehe) and never would I have imagined we would be here in 3 and a half years thanks to this very thread.
(slow down, gav, the episode wasn't even released and you're already giving us an Oscar speech!)
we're only one step further to where we need to be.

datman24

Reaction score
I didn't think we'd ever get anything more from this episode, especially after the aftermath of the MOMI screening. However, reading through that review of the episode in its entirety, I think now even more people will be desperate to see the episode (somehow).

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I didn't think we'd ever get anything more from this episode, especially after the aftermath of the MOMI screening. However, reading through that review of the episode in its entirety, I think now even more people will be desperate to see the episode (somehow).
Yeah, this is oddly hilarious that this appeared out of nowhere so soon considering the circumstances.

And in regards to the desperation, this somehow has sort of pacified me; like I of course would love to see the episode, but I could honestly live with these stills for the rest of my life.

i'm strangely calm about it for some reason but this is pretty cool!
I totally relate.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yeah, this is oddly hilarious that this appeared out of nowhere so soon considering the circumstances.

And in regards to the desperation, this somehow has sort of pacified me; like I of course would love to see the episode, but I could honestly live with these stills for the rest of my life.

I totally relate.
Still make it like a picture book

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I think it's a combination of Margaret Hamilton being a really good actress (even in her 70s) and the primitive technology.

wiley207

Reaction score
Yeah, those stills are pretty neat. When the Witch disguises herself as a harmless old lady by having Margaret Hamilton appear looking like herself, that reminded me SO MUCH of how "The Paul Lynde Halloween Special" started out, with Margaret playing Paul's housekeeper who takes him to visit her sister in the country on Halloween night, only for Paul to see that said sister is Witchypoo of "H.R. Pufnstuf," and then Margaret turns into the Wicked Witch of the West!