Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

derpmaster23

Reaction score
We have another leak on youtube but the video is titled differently for the context of the scene.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
We have another leak on youtube but the video is titled differently for the context of the scene.
Which video is that? The "recently found audio"? Oh, then that, too DESERVES to be removed off of YouTube for copyright infringement.

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
otherwise Sesame Workshop will not be able to release more lost episodes like this one...
I don't think I can recall them EVER releasing "more lost episodes like this one", let alone the fact that they didn't even release THIS one, but I digress.

I have to agree with these folks, though- leaking anything of it is a bad move, so naturally I just try to Truthfully Scare Them™ into deleting the video, which works for the most part, I guess...

but anyway shut up gav, yeah! i'm glad you guys are sane

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Alright guys, for anyone who is concerned about the 7-minute footage leak of 847 on archive.org, put your hands up for a round of applause– someone's contacting Stephanie D'Abruzzo on Twitter about the leak and soon they're gonna do something about it. >;D
Everyone on discord seems upset this happened but isn't this what people wanted? What's the issue? That they know it's been leaked? As if that'll affect anything...

And why does this one random kid care so much about it hahaha? This is basically like someone telling me I forgot to do my laundry.