Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

mariolover

Reaction score
Better download it before it's gone. I advise this just like the YouTube videos because you never know.

hooperfan

Reaction score
It's been deleted from archive.org. The uploader made it sound like it was their decision, but the reality is they are probably worried about legal consequences

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Good god it's gone from archive.org.

MoMI and SW: (pursuing the leak) "ALL RIGHT, WHO LEAKED EP #847 ONLINE!!!?? HUH!!?!? HUH!!!???" (looks at the archive.org page) "Whew. It's gone, but still, we're pursuing the user who leaked it." (calls FBI and starts investigation)

mariolover

Reaction score
I downloaded it because I figured this would happen. I always like to be prepared for these sorts of things. We have been warned to download all Sesame content off of the internet just in case, so if you didn't download it, that's your fault.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In the end it’s a p-i-s-s poor video camera-recorded uploaded quality video anyway, so..... I can live without it. 🤷🏿‍♂️

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
In the end it’s a p-i-s-s poor video camera-recorded uploaded quality video anyway, so..... I can live without it. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Honestly, this could be a case where the controversy surrounding it is more interesting than the episode. Remember, how big a deal was the Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds cover was until it was revealed.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's been deleted from archive.org. The uploader made it sound like it was their decision, but the reality is they are probably worried about legal consequences
Dycaite (owner and founder of the Lost Media Wiki) must've contacted him and asked him to take it down, cause someone must've had a talk with dycaite about basically not sharing the leaks within the lost media community.

At this point, all this is a crazy overreaction to some clips that aren't even "scary". The best guess I can give is they haven't cleared the rights yet cause they don't want to release it.

MoMI and SW: (pursuing the leak) "ALL RIGHT, WHO LEAKED EP #847 ONLINE!!!?? HUH!!?!? HUH!!!???" (looks at the archive.org page) "Whew. It's gone, but still, we're pursuing the user who leaked it." (calls FBI and starts investigation)
You just made this up, right?

I refuse to believe the FBI would get involved in something as trivial as an obscure Sesame Street episode when there are actually real problems in this world.

Honestly, this could be a case where the controversy surrounding it is more interesting than the episode. Remember, how big a deal was the Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds cover was until it was revealed.
I actually really like the episode and just the leaked segment lived up to what I built up in my mind over the last five years... I mean, don't forget that this is the "tame" part of the episode... the kids weren't crying over Margaret Hamilton dressed as the old lady.

It also seems to have a humorous value beyond just the mythical "banned" status.

gravy

Reaction score
Dycaite (owner and founder of the Lost Media Wiki) must've contacted him and asked him to take it down, cause someone must've had a talk with dycaite about basically not sharing the leaks within the lost media community.
Dycaite previously said he wouldn't do anything to censor links for leaks, but quite recently he's stated that no leaks are allowed on the discord, forum, or anywhere else associated with LMW.