Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

mariolover

Reaction score
I have a friend who goes to my college who is a major Sesame Street fan. I asked him if he saw the wicked witch episode, and he said yes. I asked him where he saw it, and he said he saw it on YouTube. I asked him to show me, and he showed me a clip of the wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz.

Now I suspect he's just making stuff up. I thought I could trust him, but sometimes people who you thought were genuine turn out to be fake. That's happened to me on a number of occasions.

mariolover

Reaction score
Someone who worked at a thrift store once also lied to me telling me they had a bunch of rare Sesame Street episodes from the 70's and 80's on video and audio and he said he'd text me when he got back to me, but then I texted him and he said he didn't have them and he told me to find them somewhere else. Sometimes I wonder if these people are mentally challenged, because that's not a normal thing to do.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's already been shown... they showed the last three street scenes. Gavry will tell the details when he comes around. I'll make a short post in the event thread.