Sesame Street Classics HBO Max Rollouts

ssetta

Reaction score
Does anyone know if and when HBO Max will add more classic episodes?

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Some new tickles as of today.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked out the new episodes on HBO Max. It's great to see new episodes added. Hopefully, we'll see more 70s and 80s episodes in the future.

Looks like the Sesame Street Season 32 episode "Everyone's Cooking on Sesame Street" is new as of today and should be added to the Muppet Wiki list.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m all for more 70s and 80s shows getting released if it means having the opportunity to see new street scene material and a couple of inserts here and there.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess the old(er)-school crowd (including me) will just have to suck this one up and echo your hopes for the future.
I've thought since the HBO Go stuff came out that they were really targeting a younger crowd for this. People who grew up in the 90s probably remember seeing these and they're the ones with kids who will want to see the new Sesame episodes. Therefore, they've picked episodes from eras the target demo for the service probably grew up on.

clipjj27

Reaction score
I've thought since the HBO Go stuff came out that they were really targeting a younger crowd for this. People who grew up in the 90s probably remember seeing these and they're the ones with kids who will want to see the new Sesame episodes. Therefore, they've picked episodes from eras the target demo for the service probably grew up on.
Hi, all! I too saw that HBO Max added (or plans to add) 12 new 'older' episodes to its lineup, but, as many of you probably know, I'm in the same camp as DotBridgekeeper and others in hoping that they also 'throw in' at least a few more from the first 14 seasons (since, who knows, that also might be of help when it comes to completely imaging the episode guide on MuppetWiki)!