Sesame Street Classics HBO Max Rollouts

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It also would have been nice to add more older ones considering what’s recently happened regarding uploads of old street stories.

I know Muppet Wiki already had all these episodes fully guided, but are any of them episodes that previously could not be seen online or in fans tape collections(not counting some Muppet Wiki people)?

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Seasons 2, 4 & 6 are the least represented so far in the digital syndication era. It'd be nice to see more than two episodes for each of them. Some more Sam the Robot and Poco Loco would be nice to see, as well as (third-party willing) Thelma Thumb.

P.S.: Sorry, but I wasn't a Deena fan, so someone else can advocate for her.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’ve always been curious to see the Thelma Thumb cartoons myself. They’re very underrepresented.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
I’ve always been curious to see the Thelma Thumb cartoons myself. They’re very underrepresented.
If you search for Pepita Pulgarcita, there are some Spanish-dubbed clips on YouTube, including this one I uploaded 9 years ago.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yes, I’ve seen handfuls surface in foreign dubs here and there since YouTube’s baby days. I’m just curious to hear them all in English one day, especially with Judith Kahan and James Cranna providing the voices (their best roles of Korty’s films easily being The Fairy Godmother and Rod Rescueman respectively from “Twice Upon a Time”).

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You’d be lucky if you found one. Not a lot of people like those bits. I doubt anyone cares to see the rest of them.
I’d watch all four of them for curiosity, but otherwise they are not character segments I go out of my way to watch, and I feel like certain fans only wanted to see them knowing very well they were rare and hard to find in English before season 12 episodes just randomly leaked from the vaults in 2015.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I’d watch all four of them for curiosity, but otherwise they are not character segments I go out of my way to watch, and I feel like certain fans only wanted to see them knowing very well they were rare and hard to find in English before season 12 episodes just randomly leaked from the vaults in 2015.
Probably right. But there are other rare characters who I have less of a desire to see or have had less of a desire to see (Rockheads, Flo Bear, Professor D. Rabbit, Georgie, Granny Fanny Nestlerode… I want to say there’s another obscure classic character or two I don’t go out of my way to see or care that much to see), even to see every recurring character included.