Sesame Street Classic Episodes Vol. 1 now available for download on iTunes and Amazon

Frodis

Reaction score
So what do you guys think of these new episodes? Which ones have you purchased?

ISNorden

Reaction score
I too keep my collection of Sesame Street episodes (about 65+ now) on an external hard drive; when an hour of video takes up half a gigabyte, I need all the room a fan can get! :insatiable:

ISNorden

Reaction score
So what do you guys think of these new episodes? Which ones have you purchased?
So far, all I could afford was half the package--so I spent 13 dollars on all the Season 1 shows, Telly's debut, and Barkley's renaming. The rest will have to wait for a month, but it'll be totally worth the time!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I wonder about downloading the whole thing, because that would cost a lot on iTunes, unless I can get it for rental or something like that. I'll have to take a look at the free one when I get a chance to download that.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've read at Tough Pigs that while the first episode is presented uncut, the cleaning film is removed from episode 123. Odd that they could get it cleared for one episode (where it was cut on the DVD releases) yet not on another.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
I bought all the episodes as a whole yesterday (much cheaper that way-- $17.99 as opposed to 23.88) plus I had a $15 iTunes gift card I hadn't used yet.

Very impressed by the episodes, and I hope they keep it up. Would be glad to help with complete sketch listings if I knew where and how to post such a thing,

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, I'm not too worried about the first episode since I saw that on You Tube pretty recently. I wouldn't mind seeing 'Bob's Deaf Friend' though. Seems like he has quite a few connections with deaf people. {Ex: Linda, Samara, Ed (from another 80s episode)}

Larxene

Reaction score
Bluh. Kinda rude - I can't use iTunes on my computer. I get a stability warning if I even try to install it. Let's hope they offer them on Amazon soon.

MrMuppetPuppet

Reaction score
I had received an email about this from my internet service, so I checked into it to see if I could finally see some shows that are not on the DVDs! I once had Itunes, but never used it. so when I saw that I had to install it again to be able to see these, I downloaded it and went ahead and attempted to install it. well, it took 15 minutes for the program to begin the install, but then would not finish. half way through, I got an error message that said "a program required for this install to complete could not be run. contact your pacakage vendor". I assume that would be Itunes. but how do you contact them? anyway, I am unable to see these now. I don't know what the legalities are once you have them on your hard drive (i.e. can they be burned to DVD), but if it is allowed and if anyone were able to do that, I would be willing to buy select shows from someone. does anyone even know if Itunes or Sesame Workshop is allowing transfers from hard drive to DVD?

snugbug2009

Reaction score
i hope they add more episodes, i bought a few from itunes and I have the old school volume 2. Does anyone know if they will ever make a volume 3? I wonder why they don't release a few episodes per season on dvd? I mean they sort of did that with "old school" but more episodes would have been nice. And what about the eighties? Once you start watching classic sesame street a few episodes floating around won't do.