Sesame Street Classic Episodes Vol. 1 now available for download on iTunes and Amazon

zns

Reaction score
Some people may also try to put some of the clips on youtube as well, but that's just wishful thinking.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This an incredible thing. Obviously Sesame Workshop understands how us fans want the old stuff back along with the continuation of the show today.
It was a hard sell back until about season 35... but somehow, something managed to either pay attention or someone twisted someone's arms... If they're going to have SS shirts for grown men and women, they might as well start giving them the Sesa-media they're looking for. I think the iTunes bit is a great start, but I'd rather either see it online via hulu or buy a physical version on a MOC DVD. I just hope that rights problems don't get these edited to oblivion... but even then, to not find this a great boon to fans is completely ungrateful.

Rhio2k

Reaction score
What about those of us who aren't Apple slaves? I just want to download these videos onto my external drive in avi format. Can we get THAT option?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What about those of us who aren't Apple slaves? I just want to download these videos onto my external drive in avi format. Can we get THAT option?
We could do that, but it wouldn't be very supportive of Sesame Workshop. And in times like these, they could really use the money.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
All sounds good to me. Wonder if the Australian ITunes store will ever have it?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm the same way. I don't really know all about the whole Apple or I-tunes. I've never done any downloading from there or even bought anything either. I would love to have some of these but i hate to download them to my computer and then it take up to much space on my hard drive. Just hope they release them on something else i can either buy from the stores or online stores.

ISNorden

Reaction score
It's times like these I'm grateful for video-conversion software: iTunes doesn't play Podcasts reliably on my old PC, but it sounds as if downloading those Season 1 Episodes (and converting them to a friendlier format, in my case) is worth a few dollars. Way to go, Sesame Workshop--I plan to at least download once a month, to help you keep it up!

Edited to add: Uh oh, my store connection keeps timing out in iTunes; even downloading the Flashback video didn't work out. :concern: Guess I'll have to ask someone with a faster connection to help!

outerelf

Reaction score
I'm the same way. I don't really know all about the whole Apple or I-tunes. I've never done any downloading from there or even bought anything either. I would love to have some of these but i hate to download them to my computer and then it take up to much space on my hard drive. Just hope they release them on something else i can either buy from the stores or online stores.
Ever thought of getting an external drive to store all your movies? I know plenty of people who are movie freaks do that and they store a few thousand videos on the external drives. It's easy enough to carry around and plug in.