Sesame Podcasts

Drtooth

Reaction score
No, because all thses were filmed in a day or so for use on Sesame Street and the Podcasts. It actually makes sense that Joey just does voice overs as Murray. They probably did them all in a day or two.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The latest episode has been posted. Episode 4 revolves around the word "lazy", and like episode 3, Murray is the only Muppet included.

Segments include:
What's the Word on the Street?: Lazy
Cartoon: the letter Y appears, while the word "laz" goes up, forming the word "lazy" (with Murray's voice-over)
The Word of the Day: Richard Belzer explains the meaning of the word "lazy"
Film: people act lazy

Episode 2 was such a good episode. Too bad it was the only really good episode of the podcast so far.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Full rundown:

Word on the Street- Lazy
Cartoon- yawning y (edited- superimposed "laz" turn it into the word lazy, Murray VO)
Celebrity Word on the street- Richard Belzer explains Lazy
Story- Lucy the lazy lizard (Similar to story on this season's street segment, Murray reads)
Murray Talk spot (part of opening reused)
Song-over, Under, around, and through featuring film of lazy people.
Murray ending.

Pretty dull, lacking muppet segments.

Drtooth

Reaction score
week of 10/15

Word on the street Pumpernickel-

Murray Opening-
Film about bread being made by kids in a school- (Girl voiceover is intact, but Murray talks during it as well, mentioning Pumpernickle for example._
Murray talk spot (similar to opening)'
Celebrity Word- Rachael Ray-(The word Pumpernickle is superimposed)
Murray talk spot (scene edited from opening for use later)
Willaim Wegman- Fay Ray makes bread (I believe it was edited from the one where they make peanut Butter sandwiches, but I'm not sure- Murray VO "That's not pumpernickle")
Murray Closing.

Again, other than Murray, no other Muppet segments. But seeing the william wegmen segment in a podcast was very interresting.

Boy, was this word a stretch, though.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The latest episode includes "ballet" as the word on the street. It also finally has other Muppets besides Murray.

Some of the segments include:
Zoe and Murray voice-overs observing a cartoon of a dancer (I think Murray's voice-overs were added)
Murray voice-over counting dancers, including Big Bird and Snuffy (I think it's one sketch split into two parts for the podcast)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm late for this one. here's a more official rundown.

Word on the Street-Ballet
Murray Opening
1990's animated artwork skit- Ballet Dancers with Zoe's narration (Murray's voice added in to sound like a conversation)
Ballet dancers and Big Bird (Murray VO added, counting them- if I'm not mistaken, it could have been the Count originally)
Celebrity Word on the Street- Ellen DeGeneres explains Ballet (exactly like in episode)
Murray spot- talking to a kid named Zach about Ballet
Filmed insert of little Girl ballet dancing (from the 90's I believe-Murray VO added, explains about how you can ballet dance anywhere)
Ballet Dancers with big Bird, girl in a wheel chair (couldn't make out if it was the short lived cast member) and Snuffy (most likely from the full version of the clip that was used before- Murray VO counting)
Murray Closing

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It kinda makes Ellen look like she's not being taken seriously with the audience laughing at her like that. Also you can hear some audience members wearily repeating Ballet after she ask if you can say the word.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The recent podcast includes the word "tricycle". The first skit (after "What's the Word on the Street") is a skitt hat I don't remember seeing, but looks like it is actually from one of the early seasons. It involves a boy and a girl riding a tricycle and running over an animal, who tells them how they should ride their bikes. It also includes a song with Elmo singing about his tricycle (which I think was the beginning of one of this years street stories). And this one doesn't seem to have much added vocals by Murray, like many of the earlier ones did.

InvaderZim

Reaction score
In the part where Elmo sings about his tricycle, I could spot Barkely.