Sesame crushes

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I couldn't have a crush on Maria because she looks similar to my sister, (we are half Hispanic).
I thought Gina was a very pretty girl, but I must admit I had a thing for Olivia for a very long time and was upset when she left the Street to star on "227".

Kiki

Reaction score
Absolutely! I had a huge crush on Bob when I was a small girl. I thought he was so handsome and sensitive, with a glorious voice too.
In his groovy 70's gear? :wink: He rocked! But nah... although I find the SS people quite attractive people, no crushes...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah but he still sported quite a few brightly colored or flowered shirts during that time, hehe. The '70s was a big liberation in clothing, even with "older" people. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Mr. Hooper. What a stud muffin! Just kidding...

I don't really know if I ever had a crush on any of them, but I was in love with Olivia's voice, Linda's smile/warmth, and Gabby's current looks. So, if you rolled all those into one woman...wow!

Luke kun

Reaction score
Some of the voices in the cartoons are sexy... like the narrator in "AT Words" and "A Zerkel Named Dan". They sound like Steven Blum, whose voice is sexy definitely.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Came here to say Scott Getchell, seems I've already mentioned him on my old account (not by name, though.)

Seriously though. Somebody on Discord actually agreed with me, saying that his voice was smooth. AFAIK "AT" was the only voice work he did on the Street (he DID provide music for Karen Aqua's "Parade of Numbers") but you bet he should have done more voice work for SST cartoons. I don't know. :laugh:

crackmaster

Reaction score
And now last night I learned he's older than my dad. I'm scared.