Series 8-14

C'irdan

Reaction score
Hey everyone, what do you think Palisades should make for series 8-14?

Here's my ideas:

Series 7 missing figure: Sam the Eagle (regular)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series 8:

Sweetums w/ Robin

Lewis Kazagger with Microphone

Dr. Teeth repaint (silver hat, dark blue-purple eyelids, etc., in other words an up to date Dr. Teeth)

Pepe in tux
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Series 9:

Photographer Gonzo (from TGMC) with Camera

Pops (from TGMC and TMS) with Gaffer

Squire (fozzie) with Mr. Bimbo:wink: (rom MTI)

Lips with Trumpet (from TMS and TGMC)
Series 10:

Benjamina Gunn with Anteater, treasure, and headdress (from MTI)

Rowlf (naked) from TMS with Upright brown piano and candelabra

Uncle Deadly

Normal clothes Link Hogthrob (from TMS)
Series 11:

Purple Trenchcoat Piggy (from TGMC)

Gonzo with Rizzo (from MTI)

Mildred (from TMS)

Nigel (from TMS)
Series 12:

Captain Smollett(kermit from MTI)

Bobo the Bear (from MT)

Dr. Phil van Neuter (from MT)

Dr. Honeydew (from MTI)
Series 13:

Fozzie in Tux with Chuckie

Bear on Patrol Link Hogthrob with Octopus

Beaker (from MTI)

Gonzo in tux

and now I am totally out of ideas! sorry...yeah...I think I need to brainstorm a bit more...otherwise we'll have about 500 kermits, fozzies, gonzos and piggys, with only a few new characters...but what do other people think?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Curdon, man, where were you when Ken asked us for our S7-11 ideas?!? Since I've been compiling all the ideas into a table for Ken, I'll just take these and post them as well. Just a word of warning, you'll be last before my own ideas on the table though. One question, what's your full four figure lineup for Series 7? Do you have a full four figure for Series 7? Are you satisfied with having Sam the Eagle as your sole S7 entry, or would you rather move it into one of the other series as its exclusive or collector's club figure? Please respond quickly, cause I want to finish the table and send it post haste. Thanks for your help on the project.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Well, I'm a "Muppets From Space" fan, so I'd also have to add...

-"Wet Head" Animal in pajamas, w/ toilet & high-powered blow dryer

-jittery old butler (Does he have a name?)

-the Electric Mayhem in their Bahmitzvah gear, with cannon

-the rest of the lab rats, with assorted cheeses, posters, and a pigeon

-Gonzo in bath robe w/ cereal box and space helmet

-some of the rest of Gonzo's race

-Bobo in suit

-Fozzie/Kermit overcoat disguise

-Pepe/Piggy overcoat disguise

-Shower Fozzie in raincoat, rain hat & galloshes w/ soap & loofa

..and I'm spent!!

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Originally posted by Electric Mayhem

-Fozzie/Kermit overcoat disguise

-Pepe/Piggy overcoat disguise
Doctor.

Doctor.

Doctor.

Doctor.

Just a couple of Doctors.

Doctors in the hallway.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Oh yeah, doctors. How silly of me!

Anyways, they should do those also....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
ElectricMayhem9, to answer your question. That jittery old butler Muppet does indeed have a name. He's Carter, who originally debuted as Mr. Pudman's butler in Muppets Tonight but has made other appearances since then. Hope this helps.

C'irdan

Reaction score
Count

Hey count,

If you look on the Palisades figure schedule, listed on the homepage of Muppet Central, you'll see that Series 7 is planned to have:

1.Marvin Suggs
2.Johnny Fiama
3.Sal Manilla
4.To be announced.

I was just suggesting that Sam the Eagle be put there. And I heard that Ken was asking for ideas so here they are!

EDIT:

Sorry about that Count, I guess I was gone when that happened...but now I'm confused...I guess that I'd like to have Sam the Eagle in series 7...but I don't think that we need to make a new schedule for it do we? :confused: :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if that's how you feel about it, then I'll just make that your default S7 lineup. But to answer your question, yes S7 is part of the future series that Ken wanted us to plan as part of our potential schemes. The thing is that listing posted for S7 here at MC is only a tentative listing at best and might change altogether. That's why when Jamie "frogboy4" posted a potential lineup of his heavy hitters, Ken asked all of us members to post our future series releases including Series 7 up to Series 11. The rules were four figures to a series, one exclusive each, and two playsets with aprropriate figures if any. Thanks for the reply and have a good night.

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
ElectricMayhem9, to answer your question
I'm not ElectricMayhem9...:frown:

..but I guess with a name like "The Count", it's just in your nature to throw some numbers in there! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: