frogtownhollow
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2003
- Messages
- 109
- Reaction score
- 16
Hello there!
At EBgames.com, thers is a listing for a Series 7 "Small Action Figure Set" with Beauregard, Kermit as Captain Smollet, and Robin for sale. I've never heard of this. Does anyone know what this is other than the obvious? I mean, I've never heard of a smaller scale of the current line being sold before.
Also, what is the difference between the upcoming Sam and the shifty-eyed Sam going to be?
At EBgames.com, thers is a listing for a Series 7 "Small Action Figure Set" with Beauregard, Kermit as Captain Smollet, and Robin for sale. I've never heard of this. Does anyone know what this is other than the obvious? I mean, I've never heard of a smaller scale of the current line being sold before.
Also, what is the difference between the upcoming Sam and the shifty-eyed Sam going to be?

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+