Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

gaffercat

Reaction score
now ebgames has the figs back on the web site saying they wont ship till the 15th of dec, why so long if other stores in the US already have them? maybe palisades needs a new shipping company to get these things to the retailers faster, all i know is this is the last time i ever do business with ebgames

uncleduke

Reaction score
Oh, EB Games Sucks so amazingly bad it aint even funny!
The one near me never even got series one!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by gaffercat
now ebgames has the figs back on the web site saying they wont ship till the 15th of dec, why so long if other stores in the US already have them? maybe palisades needs a new shipping company to get these things to the retailers faster, all i know is this is the last time i ever do business with ebgames
EB picks up their product in China, direct. We do not ship items to them after arrival in the states. It is up to EB to get them to the US their own way. It is technically called an "FOB" order.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well...guess what! EBX sucks...well..a little. No Series 2 yet, and they had only 3 Piggys left. I spent my reserved "Crazy Harry" money on a two for one sale and picked up Cletus the slack jawed yokel and Dr. Julius Hibbert.

One comic store says he didn't even order series 2 because series one didn't sell good (I happen to know this guy, and he's a good guy and all, but I wanted to smack him on the back of his head, you know). All he had left was one Piggy and a mess of Simpsons figures.

Well, I won't be surprised if EB shelves them Dec 15 3009!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It's sad really. The EB near where I live had series 1 in one day before the date posted on their site (at least after they finnaly pushing the date back).

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
EB picks up their product in China, direct. We do not ship items to them after arrival in the states. It is up to EB to get them to the US their own way. It is technically called an "FOB" order.
What does FOB stand for?

simon42

Reaction score
As a lawyer, I actually know this! It stands for Free on Board. It's used to designate at what point the seller's responsibility to deliver the goods ends. Like FOB Atlanta would mean the seller bears responsibility for making sure the items arrive safely in Atlanta -- after that point, risk of loss is on the buyer.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Is it Free and not Freight? I would have bet money on Freight.

You want my job?

simon42

Reaction score
Yep, it's actually "free." I looked it up in Black's Law Dictionary just to be sure. I agree that "freight" would make more sense though.