Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I'd like to know more about their computer foul up - unless the sales rep just thought it was a computer foul up because the last date was wrong. It doesn't sound right to me because if there was a computer foul up then why would the Gonzo exclusive have been moved back too - he ships seperately. If you look at all the other stores and things some places in the states are getting theres so maybe EBX and TRU might actually get their figures a bit sooner.
Perhaps "computer foul-up" wasn't the correct term to say. The sales rep just told me that the figures had been moved back from their releases on November 15 and 18 for the regular lineup and the store exclusive and playset respectively; to December 2 for the regular lineup and playset and 17 for the store exclusive figure. Some comic book and smaller retail stores may get them in sooner than that, no doubt, but since I already have a reserved set at EBX and since it's only hopefully nine days until their arrival I'll sit and wait to get that oh-so important call from the rep themselves.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Series 2 has landed in Portland!

And Floyd sold out immediately. I got Gonzo and Fozzie at a comic book store (Things From Another World). They're fantastic! Can't wait to get Floyd, Harry, the EM stage, and the exclusives....

Gonzo

Reaction score
UGH. I KNEW I should have moved to Portland!!!!

Still waiting semi-patiently, drumming my fingers....

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Foreignman

Reaction score
GOOD NEWS!!! I am a bear! Wait... that's not right... I bear, good news. Let me try once more... I bear good news! EBGames.com has begun shipping!!!!! My Electric Mayhem Playset has already shipped, and they say the rest'll be sent out within the next twenty four hours. That means I, and others who preordered will start having these toys in their hands by Wednesday! SHIP FAST!!! SHIP FAST!!!

fitz3641

Reaction score
Same here --- odd that the playset (which is still listed for 12/1/02) is already in westchester, PA (which isn't too far from me here in NJ) while my figures havent yet shipped, though they're listed as usually ships within 24 hrs -- but I'm not complaining, I can't wait for these boxes (I fortunately preordered all with free shipping, so this is the best price I can find too)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well i called Toys R Us in Buffalo NY and they said they just arrved in the warehouse and the girl said it migh be two to three weeks, but see also said try back next week just in case.

i also put a down payment at EB games on all the figs, i know i had trouble with EB last time, but i did get my figs, so i'll just do what i did last time, thanks to Uncle Duke here on the fourm.

so this way atleast i have money down on them even if they don't come in the store, so EB will have to get me my figs even if they have to be shipped from another store,like they did the last time, but if toys R Us gets them first,(which i bet they will) i will buy them there and get my money back from EB, but i'll keep my money on the EX Gonzo.

i also have my phone # Down on a local comic book card shop and they said they will call when they come in.

Zack)rowlf the, so i'm prepard this time, and i'll use a little agression if i have too, i know that's one of my weak points, but sometimes ya gotta use it!.Dog.

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
I saw them yesterday at Record and Tape Traders in Towson, MD. I would have bought them, but they were too expensive. I'm hoping this means that they'll be at Toys R Us within the week.

gaffercat

Reaction score
still no sign of the playset or the figures in Chicago, heard of everyone elses being shipped and got excited but ups man already went by today and didnt stop. so maybe we might get them here by christmas

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Finally!

I picked up the whole set including Blue Floyd at the Ann Arbor, Michigan, Media Play this afternoon. Finally at a bricks and mortar store!

Michael
MWC

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
I sense a trip to Media Play in my immediate future...!

That was the first place to have series 1 in Cincinnati, so why not series 2??