Separating the art from the artist: Is it always possible?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Pfft.

Here's how to sum it up.

A democrat and a republican going at each other until they found peace.

A democrat and an indpendent going at each other.

Said republican going after previously mentioned said democrat.

And a wannabe democrat trying to use his "brilliant" knowledge with 1-2 sentences.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pfft.

Here's how to sum it up.
Fine.
A democrat and a republican going at each other until they found peace.
Okay, me and MuppetsRule. . . .
A democrat and an indpendent going at each other.
Jamie and Heralde. . . .
Said republican going after previously mentioned said democrat.
MuppetsRule and Jamie. . . .
And a wannabe democrat trying to use his "brilliant" knowledge with 1-2 sentences.
Censored.

You are so wise with your dead eyes.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I personally have always been able to separate the art from the artist. I still think some of Morgan Freeman's works are great. Although it has nothing to do with sexual assault, I still like the Dixie Chicks as well despite their too soon comments made after 9/11. I also know quite a few people who still like Ren and Stimpy despite the recent sexual assault allegations against John K. I personally have never really cared for Ren and Stimpy myself but that has nothing to do with the whole sexual assault thing. The show is just way too bizarre and random for my tastes personally.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't know much about Bill Cosby personally but I still have fond memories of watching Little Bill on Nick Jr. when I was little despite all of what had happened with him. Good art is good art no matter whether the person who made it is a jerk/mysgonist/racist/criminal, etc. Btw, I think Anziz Ansari's character on We Bare Bears is forever and always one of the cutest and funniest cartoon characters on modern Cartoon Network.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wait . . . Azis Ansari is now on that list? I have literally never heard of that until now. When did that happen?

But as I've been saying, while nothing to do with sexual assault (but still some examples of misogyny), I still enjoy classic Nostalgia Critic, even though my overall opinion of Doug Walker as a producer and internet celebrity has changed for the worse.
I agree. The Nostalgia Critic's videos are hilarious no matter what.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Btw, I think Anziz Ansari's character on We Bare Bears is forever and always one of the cutest and funniest cartoon characters on modern Cartoon Network.
I haven't watched We Bare Bears in the longest time (I might catch up on it sometime), what character does he play?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I haven't watched We Bare Bears in the longest time (I might catch up on it sometime), what character does he play?
Wait a minute, I was wrong. I confused him for a different SNL guy (Bobby Moyhnihan) who is Ice Bear. Sorry about that.